Vet Visit

September 14, 2007

Seiko visited her vet for a quick check up and some booster vaccines. Neither of us were very impressed with the vet - but then she did have one major strike against her - she wasn't Dr. Welch.

We miss Dr. Welch. She is the only vet I trust implicitly. I had been her client for eight years and it is hard to build the same doctor-client relationship again with someone else. There was some kerfluffle between her and management and poof! - she was gone. Practicing in the Newport stinkin' News because of a no compete clause in the contract. Newport News might as well be Outer Mongolia because it is impossible to make that drive with a screaming cat in the car.

Seiko hated being in the carrier. Fortunately I had taken her feather wand along so we played with that while we waited.

Seiko hollered the entire ride home. Where she learned all those cuss word's I don't know but she can swear with the best - or maybe it was a commentary on my driving.